Thursday, February 5, 2015

ALYoF - February goal


Before I introduce you to my February goal, please meet my delayed January goal. Scrappy Log cabins wall hanging.


I added one square to one side. It looks a bit wonky but I hope the quilting will take care of it.


And two little ones on the other side. It no longer fits on my wall. Not sure if I'll be making it any wider. I only have few scraps left. We'll see.


Let's move on into February though. I'm going with Envelope organizer as my ALYoF goal.


I only need two envelopes which sounds quite doable. I'm using B&W fabrics and pattern from Patchwork, Please! book.


That is another paper pieced project. Let's party over @ Quilt Art Design
Maybe I should consider this as my Le Challenge project as well since the theme is DOTS! Are you playing along?

Linking up with Crazy mom quilts:


My Button BOM @ QADesigns

15 comments:

  1. Oooo! I love the envelope organizer! And the dots! Looking good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am totally crushing on that envelope... hmmm... I probably need to buy the book to get the pattern, but it might be really worth it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your mail organiser is great. I absolutely need to make one too! Which book are you using for the pattern?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the little squares, they are perfect for it. I could do with a mail organiser, got me thinking ...

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love that you are late with January - it makes me feel so normal!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your bright log cabins look really cool against the linen like fabric Vera.
    The envelope organizer is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anonymous7/2/15 05:47

    Tee hee, a wall hanging that doesn't fit on the wall :) It looks great, though. I can already tell that your envelope organiser is going to look great, too.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love your log cabins - really interestingly pieced together :-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your log cabins are wonderful!! Quilting will take that right out!! :) And your black and white mail organizer is awesome! Love that envelope!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such pretty colours, and I can't wait to see how you will quilt your wall hanging. Your mail organizer fabrics are perfect for the job!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love the envelope pattern and yours is great. Love the log cabins and I think months are getting shorter as they are whizzing past so fast hahahahaha

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh I'm in love with your: You've got mail!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I just love the organizer. I want one too!! I think I'm going to make myself one - sorry but I just have to.
    I have such a weakness for polka dots. Just love your projects. Thanks for linking up.
    J x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love your use of orange with the pink - it's one of my fav colour combos :) I just received the Patchwork Please book for my birthday and have the envelope wall hanging on my hit list - I think it will come in handy for all the school notes that we are getting lately.

    ReplyDelete
  15. For me, dots are no challenge. I love them! In my world, everything has dots and/or flowers.
    I really like how your wall-hanging is developing.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are the spice of blogging. I love them all. Thanks for stopping by.